UPSR is just around the corner, while PMR and SPM will certainly arrive anytime soon. For those who are desperate and making last minute study, here's some tips that you might find useful:
Last-minute study strategies
- Take 5 pieces of paper and write down one topic or key concept at the top of each page. Add keywords or phrases or use mnemonics when you list your points.
- Without referring to a textbook, in your own words write a short definition or description of each key concept; try and limit yourself to no more than 10 lines.
- Check your definition and description against your lecture notes, textbook or study guide.
- Revise and modify your notes based on the information in your lecture notes, textbook, etc.
- Place the pieces of paper in order of importance and number them 1 - 5. This could be based on the learning objects of the paper.